PDA

View Full Version : Dream about RB kitties

Donnaj4962
03-06-2006, 01:07 PM
I don't always remember my dreams, but this was one that I had last night, and it was so vivid that I can remember much about it. I don't know if I had passed (which is a part that scares me a little since the dream was so realistic), but I was at the RB and I was seeing all of the kitties that I have "met" on PT that are also at the bridge! They were all greeting me and we were running through a beautiful field and across a little stream. I have no kitties at the RB, but it was as if I knew all of them. And when I awoke, I KNEW that they were "ours", the ones that have been shared here on PT.

I know that this sounds bizarre, but the dream was so real! :eek:

It has taken me a while to write this, because I was uncertain if I would be taken seriously. But really, the dream was very vivid and it was as if I knew everyone of those furbabies!

Has anyone else ever had a dream like this one? It is the first for me.

I hope no one thinks that I am an oddball for writing this. I truly am a normal person! Thanks for reading about my dream.

kimlovescats
03-06-2006, 01:56 PM
I don't think it is weird at all. It sounds like a very beautiful and hopeful dream, that one day we will all be reunited with our beloved RB babies! :)

Laura's Babies
03-06-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't think you are odd at all. I think it was a wonderful dream that was letting you know all these kitties here hold a place in all our hearts.

catmandu
03-06-2006, 05:48 PM
The Found Cat Angels Visit Me In My Draems Talking About Where They Have Been,and What They Have Seen And Done.
And They Talk About The Restaurants And Hotels They Have Been To,and Introduce Me To Thier Pet Angel Friends.
I Dot Talk About This,as There Are People Who Think I Should Be Locked Up As It Is.
I Am Glad I Am Not Alone.
Crazy People Need Friends Too.

barncat
03-06-2006, 07:01 PM
It sounds like a great dream... and maybe a promise of meetings to come.

I remember a dream I had years ago that remains vivid and although bizzarre was filled with happiness.

I dreamed I was standing at my patio window and cats were coming to the porch. It was raining and I went out to greet them only to find it was all the cats I have ever had that died. I looked down at the garden where many were buried and the rain was washing them all free and alive again. Tiny kits and old ones were all alive and healthy and coming from all corners full of purrs. I sat down with them and was surrounded by all my friends again and my tears of happiness were like the rain.

Crazy maybe, but it is a memory from which I draw strength.

catmandu
03-06-2006, 07:34 PM
And when I was havng Roast Beef at Arbys Today,I know that My Cat Angels and thier Angel Friends were there,helping me eat my Lunch.
My SIL thinks In Crazy,but I love and Remeber My Cats and I dont care who thinks I am Crazy.
I think that I am saner than these People who care nothing except for thier personal possesions.

orangemm
03-07-2006, 04:45 AM
I wish I had dreams like that! How wonderful to be reunited with all my loved ones again; I miss them a lot.

Hold on to that thought...it's a beauty.

Donnaj4962
03-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Thank you all for your reassurances that I am not crazy! I was so anxious to fall asleep last night, in hopes of another such wonderful dream, but dreams eluded me last night.

Thank you all for sharing!

heidiv
03-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I have experienced this. I had a dream about my little Pricilla almost 3 monthes after we had to put her down. She came to me in my dreams like she was trying to tell me that she was o.k. meowmie you need to stop worrying about me and take care of that little monster you have (Chloe) She needs you now. I remember that so vividly like it seemed so unbelievable. It was up to this day that I still didn't believe that she knew how much I loved her that I did I make the wrong decision I was still beating myself up really bad about having her put down for a brain tumor. But after that day I was at peace that she visted me to make sure that she made it. In the same dream I remember that she made sure that I knew that she was the reason that Chloe was with us now. I use to think that was really weird but it has made me realize that they are there really waiting for us. Hope that this helps.

icedtea
03-07-2006, 11:01 PM
my Mum told me that a few weeks after Kyte went to the Rb that she had a drream that Kyte caught a pidgeon and she looked at her as if to say "hey look mum!"
I had a dreamabout Kyte too, but I dont remember it now.
I have VERY mad dreams!For instance the time after a softball tournament and I had a dream about the fiels at my school being covered in hedge mazes at the tournament in my dream, and my friends dragging this boy around literally and then my friends boyfriend (now ex) blowing big dragons down this hill which pushed me into the bushes. i yelled athim. it was a weird dream.

and then there was the time that I hada dream i was walking on huge stilts and pulling a truck along a beach road.
weird.

Felix
03-08-2006, 08:51 AM
I dont think its weird.I think it would be an honor.