PDA

View Full Version : luckies4me says "HI", prayers please

lv4dogs
03-06-2006, 09:35 AM
I just heard from Cass, (luckies4me).
She wanted me to post an update for her on PT.

She's going through some difficult times & things are very hectic in her world right now. Hence the delay on the x-mas card swap. She is trying to make up for it, but I told her to worry about herself first. She appologizes for the cards and for not being on PT and for not returning PM's and the like as well. I am sure that we can all find it in our hearts to forgive her. She does mean well and I know we all have big hearts and are one big family.
She did not ask for it and I know she won't but I know the power of PT and if any of yous can spare some good thoughts for her I would appreciate it more than words can tell. She really needs them now.

She does want you ALL to know that she misses each & every one of you/us, a LOT!!! She thinks about us PT'ers and hopes the best for us all. She really does miss us.

I thank each & every one of yous in advance for the thoughts & prayers. I love you guys as does Cass.

JenBKR
03-06-2006, 10:54 AM
(((hugs))) to Cass, along with lots of prayers and good thoughts. I hope all works out!

Daisy and Delilah
03-06-2006, 11:50 AM
I've wondered, so many times, about how she's doing. We haven't heard from her in awhile. Please tell her I said hi and that I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. :)

moosmom
03-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Been there, done that!! Lots of love and hugs to Cass. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

kimlovescats
03-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Prayers for Cass! I've missed her too! ;)

Toby's my baby
03-07-2006, 07:00 AM
{{HUGS AND PRAYERS}} We miss you cass, I hope everything is ok!

My Peanuts
03-07-2006, 11:19 AM
I hope everything is ok. Prayers are on the way.

carole
03-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Cass sweetie whatever is going on in your life right now, i hope that you will find the strength to get through it, I have missed you so much, and I can only hope that life is going to get better for you and soon, take care, huge hugs and well wishes are being sent your way, I am always here for a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen, thinking of you with positive thoughts for your future. :)

luckies4me
03-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Thank you all so much! I miss you are incredibly. I will be back as soon as I can. I just need a little break. :) I will write soon, promise. ;)

poofy
03-31-2006, 10:40 PM
Hope all is ok and take care

sammy101
03-31-2006, 11:13 PM
Prayers for Cass,i miss seeing you post!
{{hugs}}

Oggyflute
04-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Best thoughts and wishes to you Cass.