PDA

View Full Version : 1 year!!

dab_20
03-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Oreo is 1 year old on March 10th!! She's grown into such a pretty girl. She's still really small, I think she's got some growing to do yet.

She is now a barn cat again because spring is on it's way and my horrible allergies. :( I really wish she could stay inside but my allergies got so bad it led to asthma. We are getting her spayed... having trouble finding a low cost spay place.

I will get lots of pics next week, because I've never posted them before! I got a new camera so then I can finally get some!! :D I don't go to my Dad's until next weekend, though.

Happy Birthday Oreo!!!

Catty1
03-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Happy Gotcha day, Oreo!

Dab, if you go to Google and type in Low Cost Spay Neuter Minnesota, you just might turn up some groups. I know I looked for another PTer re: Texas and found a lot.

At least it's nicer weather for Oreo to be a barn kittie. She'll sharpen her hunting skills out there.

I have mild allergies compared to yours - and only got them when I got my first long-haired kitty. I have to sweep and vacuum a bit more, and got myself an air filter for my bedroom. I only have to use it when I don't keep up on the housecleaning! :D

I hope you feel okay - and give that Oreo girl a one-year hug for me. She sure is cute in her Catster photo!

hugs
Catty1

dab_20
03-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks Catty1!! I will try googling it. I will give Oreo a hug this weekend from you! :)