PDA

View Full Version : ok need help with a freind..

buttercup132
03-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Ok well it's kind of a long story but I will try and make sense and keep it short.
She has a boyfreind and she treats him like crap...hes a nice kid and puts up with so much with her and I just feel sorry for him. She likes a bunch of other guys..and she'll say she dosent like a guy and then she meets him and he hits on her then all of a sudden she is like best freinds with them and there soo cool ect. Well theres a few guys now...and shes a good freind of mine like we've known each other scince like kindergarden but her and my other best freind are in a fight and the more we talk about her the more we dont like her and alot of our freinds dont either. The other night I didnt feel like looking good and I was freezing I had some black jeans on and a big sweater that I borrowed form my freind cause I was cold...Well she comes over and the first thing she says is "what are you wearing" Like I cant look bad for one day... Then we went over to her b.f house and I also had a hat covering my face a bit but we went to see his parents and she gose"Dotn mind her she looks like a man tonight!" Like what freind says that about her "best freind"..Before that we went to a indigo and I was walking and shes like "wow your butt is really weirdly shaped..." What kind of freind says that!! And the thing is she wasnt joking! We were also on the train the other day and she sat beside one of the guys she likes and her b.f sat across form her and she started to rest her head on his shoulder!WOW sprry I REALLY needed to vent!!! Sorry for the pointless thread...

MariaM
03-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Don't worry...it's not pointless. People make me mad all the time. I'm not sure if I have any advice for you...maybe you should tell her to tell her boyfriend whats going on. If she doesn't, then you should. It may not feel right, but she has to realize she can't treat people like that.