PDA

View Full Version : Mother Daughter Bonding

Edwina's Secretary
03-05-2006, 01:21 PM
I have just finished my training to be a docent (tour guide) at the Historic Mission near me. As a part of the uniform I was awarded a hat.

Edwina, who already had her hat, is hurt that the mission says she is too short to lead tours. Not to mention her hissing scares the fish....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid202/pfb17c315deb4fd0b283937bdd9a78c9e/eff2f77b.jpg

Vio&Juni
03-05-2006, 01:54 PM
This is so sweet! :D

Randi
03-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Edwina, I understand that you are hurt since you can't join in, but I tell you it's really hot walking around in the sun all day, and you'd have to be very polite to the customers. :eek: At least you have the same hat and it suits you both! ;)

What a great picture!!

rg_girlca
03-05-2006, 02:43 PM
What a lovely picture of the two of you in your hats. :)

Edwina darling, please don't be sad that you are not able to lead the tour, you wouldn't want to be accidently stepped on by all the tourist now would you. It's best to stay home where you will be safe. :)

Laura's Babies
03-05-2006, 03:13 PM
That is to funny! Both of you in your hats... A matching set! This is just to cute!

krazyaboutkatz
03-05-2006, 05:36 PM
What a sweet picture. :)

catmandu
03-05-2006, 06:10 PM
JJJ3 says that you should be glad taht you were turned down,as now you wont have to lsiten to a lot of Stupid Tourist Questions.
You want to be FREEE
Like The Wind and Our Dad
Dont let yourself get tied down with a job.
JJJ3 loves HH Lady Edwina Rose.

moosmom
03-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Lady Edwina,

You look stunning in that chapeau and you would be a wonderful guide. It's THEIR loss!!! Too short??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Humpf!!!! Great things come in small packages, girlfriend!! Shortness = greatness!!!

Sara,

That picture is priceless.

icedtea
03-05-2006, 08:44 PM
like mother like daughter! being small is very good, as we dont want pets that would trample us.

Felicia's Mom
03-05-2006, 08:51 PM
That is a very nice picture of both of you. :)

shais_mom
03-05-2006, 10:10 PM
LOL
great pic Sara!

koxka
03-06-2006, 01:54 AM
You both look BEAU-TI-FUL !!! :)

Do you have to play "Zorro" apart from lead tours? :D
If not, me think they need a documentalist :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-06-2006, 03:54 AM
Awwwww, you look great with that hat Edwina!! You may not guide tours too? They just don't know what they are missing!! Maybe you can do this together with your mom (aka secretary), wearing your blue leash?

Great pic, Sara!!!

Killearn Kitties
03-06-2006, 06:01 AM
Oh Edwina, how disappointing that you cannot become a tour guide, but you know, it would be quite difficult for the tourists to keep sight of you. You would need a very very long umbrella to hold in the air, and all the blood would run out of your sweet paw! Perhaps you could be a mascot?

You both look very cute in your hats! :D

catnapper
03-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Well, its about time you got your meowmie to follow in your pawprints and get some fashionable headwear! I am only too sorry to hear that you will not be stepping out dressed alike when she goes to work. Some day the people at the mission will realize what a tragic oversight it is to not have you leading the tourists

K & L
03-06-2006, 11:07 AM
How I love your photos! They always bring a smile to my face.

kimlovescats
03-06-2006, 02:02 PM
What a beautiful picture of you both!!! How absolutely sweet! Congrats on your new adventure! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-08-2006, 10:03 AM
:D :D

Edwina, all I can say is it's there loss that they won't allow you to assist your Secretary in her docent duties. I, for one, would just adore seeing a kitty tour guide and I would definitely be back for more tours more often just to see the tour guide! :D

Barbara
03-11-2006, 02:34 PM

Edwina, all I can say is it's there loss that they won't allow you to assist your Secretary in her docent duties. I, for one, would just adore seeing a kitty tour guide and I would definitely be back for more tours more often just to see the tour guide! :D

Great minds think alike! They could have gotten two great guides for the price of one! :) Both of you look VERY elegant in that hat!

AmberLee
03-11-2006, 04:27 PM
LOVELY photo of two of my favorite PTers. Love it, love it, love it.

Pssst - private to Edwina, Just as well, darling, that the administration is so short sighted to ignore what a tremendous asset they would be getting with YOU as a tour leader. Think of having to stay awake long enough to answer the tourist's questions! Quelle BOREDOM!

P.S. Sara, they are getting a wonderful asset in you. Now I REALLY want to take the tour!

koxka
03-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Think of having to stay awake long enough to answer the tourist's questions! Quelle BOREDOM!

lizbud
03-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Edwina, I'm so sorry they won't let you help with the tours.I'll bet
it's because visitors would be blinded by your beauty & grace & couldn't
properly view the exhibits. :D kisses sweetie. :D

Cataholic
03-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Beautiful picture of you two!

A docent? How nice. Maybe you could send Edwina in your stead if you became ill at the last moment. I am sure the tourists would understand.

slick
03-11-2006, 09:41 PM
:D :D :D That's just way too cute for words. :)