PDA

View Full Version : More Quotes or "Mom make her stop! She's doing it again!!"

zippy-kat
04-20-2002, 11:06 AM
Kitty quotes! (These first two made me think of AmberLee)

A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste, really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in the room than even one cat; they make nests in the notes and bite the end of the pen and walk on the typewriter keys. ~Barbara Holland

A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution. ~Hazel Nicholson

Your cat will never threaten your popularity by barking at three in the morning. He won't attack the mailman or eat the drapes, although he may climb the drapes to see how the room looks from the ceiling. ~Helen Powers

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. ~Leo Dworken

A cat improves the garden wall in sunshine, and the hearth in foul weather. ~Judith Merkle Riley

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well. ~Missy Dizick

Purring would seem to be, in her case, an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness overflow. ~Monica Edwards

Kittens can happen to anyone. ~Paul Gallico

The cat is the animal to whom the Creator gave the biggest eye, the softest fur, the most supremely delicate nostrils, a mobile ear, an unrivaled paw and a curved claw borrowed from the rose-tree. ~Colette

Some people own cats and go on to lead normal lives. ~Author Unknown

If there were to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr. ~Barbara L. Diamond

lbaker
04-20-2002, 11:17 AM
Oh Tonya, you've done it again.... DONT get me started, I've too much work to do today but thanks for the purrfect smiles and memories. My RB cats and current loves are smiling as well. Said Alice.."It's the Cheshire Cat: now I shall have somebody to talk to." L

AmberLee
04-20-2002, 12:05 PM
I LOVE these quotes! Most of them are new to me. Thank you, Zippy!

04-20-2002, 01:55 PM
Thank you so much !!
I collect quotes ; I have about 1000 now !!!

Randi
04-20-2002, 02:05 PM
Zippy Cat! Great quotes! ;)

LUT! So you better join the puzzles! :D

yorkster
04-20-2002, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by zippy-kat
[B]Kitty quotes! A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste, really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in the room than even one cat; they make nests in the notes and bite the end of the pen and walk on the typewriter keys. ~Barbara Holland

So true!

:D

krazyaboutkatz
04-20-2002, 09:01 PM
:D :D Great quotes Zippy!:D :D

yorkster
04-20-2002, 11:29 PM
OH! I just saw this thead.............people are putting some great cat quotes and cat stories in the thread "jokes", if anyone is interested..........

Those are great too, zippy! going to have to add them to my list.