PDA

View Full Version : Kenco!

Miss Z
03-05-2006, 05:46 AM
Hi Kenco! This is Zara's rat, Tia Maria. It's another day for rats! Yipeeeee! And what's more, we both live in the UK! Congratulations on being POTD!!!!:D

nonie
03-05-2006, 05:56 AM
Hi sweetie! You are an absolute doll...hope your day as POTD is fabulous. :) I'm sure you and Rio will have a great day with lots of funny adventures. ;) May God bless both of you with good health and not too much mischief! You are just precious and I am so glad I got to meet you today. Have fun, little one! :D
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
03-05-2006, 07:34 AM
You're a cutie Kenco! I bet you and your brother Rio have lots of fun together. Congratulations on being POTD! :D

Jax
03-05-2006, 01:22 PM
What a cutie! Congrats Kenco! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
03-05-2006, 03:34 PM
What a precious, playful, most handsome rattie boy you are, Kenco!:) Oh, what a smile you've brought to my face, just as you do to your human's each and every day of the year! Wow, what a neat TV buddy you are:D I'd love to know if you have a fave program, Kenco...bet it' Animal Planet!;) What a joy you and brother Rio are to your family! They are so very blessed to have two such sweeties in their lives!:) Hope you're being spoiled rotten today, adorable Kenco! Maybe your Mom will hide you a gravy bone or two! Now that's the way to celebrate!:D Congratulations and much love to you on your well earned Pet of the Day honors, Kenco! You are so very worthy of Pet Talk's "top pet" kudos! Make sure your Mom gives you and furbro Rio too, an extra yummy treat or two and and hug for me!:) Yay, Kenco!!!