PDA

View Full Version : My stressful week...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-04-2006, 03:13 PM
I know everyone else has problems, and I'm sure theirs are worse than mine, but I just need to get it all out there so people know what's going on.

My sister, Jenny, recently asked her boyfriend/Gavin's dad to move out. Chip (Gavin's dad) took it hard and has just been flipping out about everything. All of a sudden he dyed his hair and got a huge tattoo and drinks. I'm scared for both Gavin and Jenny, as Chip tends to be psychotic sometimes, not even kidding. He is coming to get his stuff and my sister wanted my dad there with her to make sure nothing happened.

Maybe I can go into more detail later, but things are a little stressful in our house right now, if you can imagine. I have to go to work soon, but maybe I'll be back later.

jackie
03-04-2006, 03:21 PM
I am sure everything will work out for the better, just stay strong for your sister and nephew.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-04-2006, 09:10 PM
I put Gavin in the prayer thread, btw.

I'm going out tonight to get my mind off this crap and I'll make a better post when I get home. I promise.

I'm sorry.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Okay.

Jenny and Chip only stayed together because they had Gavin. Gavin was sort of an oops, an unplanned child.

Recently, Jenny asked Chip to move out, just because they weren't agreeing on anything and fighting all the time. He was being really stubborn about it, and would go out and drink, not be around for days, and come home in the wee hours of the morning.

It just so happened that Gavin got sick. Chip took him to the hospital, and "apparently" Gavin had pneumonia. (more on this later.) They gave Chip some medicine for Gavin to take and Chip took him home. A few days later, Jenny had Gavin and she wanted to go hang out with some friends. She asked me to babysit, and I agreed. Gavin was fine, except that night I think he drank his milk too fast and he ended up throwing it all back up. I don't think it had anything to do with him being sick and whatnot, but I called Jenny around 11:30 just to let her know that he had gotten sick and his sheets were in the wash.

She ended up coming home at around midnight anyway. I was still awake, and we sat on the couch and talked. She went to bed at about 1:30, and I fell asleep on her couch in the living room. At like 3:30am, Chip comes in, sees me on the couch, and storms into Jenny's bedroom and asks what I'm doing there.

Then this HUGE fight ensues. I pretended to be asleep, even though they both knew I wasn't. Chip was obviously drunk, and uberly pissed off that Jenny had left Gavin at home while she went out, while Gavin had pneumonia. Jenny just sat on the couch and told Chip to stop touching her and leave, and he never left. Jenny slept on their other couch and Chip slept in their bed.

Jenny apologized the next day. She got him evicted, and he fought back with some stupid lawsuit or whatnot, claiming that he offered her $450 for rent to stay for a month, and she rejected.

Ever since then, Chip has been purely psychotic. He has gotten a tattoo across his back, dyed his hair, all of a sudden wears leather jackets, and just all this stupid shit. He took the satellite dish, the dvd player, telephone, and is threatening to take Gavin's bed, since he technically bought it. He is coming back tomorrow to get the rest of his stuff. That's when my sister wants my dad there, so Chip causes as little trouble as possible. Chip is also threatening to take all the furniture in the house, because he has the reciepts for them. Funny thing is, Jenny has the reciepts and the bank statement saying SHE payed for them because Chip's checks bounced.

Gavin is so confused. Chip brought him to Jenny at nearly midnight. Gavin was a little disoriented, but started to cry softly saying, "Da has my pillow. My pillow is at Da's house."

It's so sad. So sad. I pray for him.

That's pretty much it. Besides Chip looking to see who she's called and driving around OUR house to see if she's there. He is being a stalker. It's so horrible. I can't wait till this is all over.

Alysser
03-05-2006, 06:10 AM
That's sounds horrible and you must be pretty upset.((((HUGS)))) I am so sorry this happened to you and I hope it gets better. :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Nothing ever happened with Chip coming to get his stuff with my dad being there.

He called, and my sister said, "We're waiting for you," and he said, "Who's we?" My sister told him my dad was there, and he never came. They dropped his crap off outside of his work and later that night it snowed about 4 inches. Lucky for him he picked it up because my sister left him a message saying it was outside at work.