PDA

View Full Version : More On Miles & Thoughts Please ..

sandragonfly
03-04-2006, 11:03 AM
missed original prayer thread (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?t=100073)

please friends, I know I won't fall apart with all of your prayers & thoughts but I am about to lose myself wandering. I hate to bother you with this new burden thread as there are few not good news to say - today I need many comfort hugs & thoughts from my deer friends while we are waiting for another consultation this monday morning, the sixth at eight o'clock. I will try to not make this post a mile!

my little miles - he is just looking worse. :( I woke up to him not purring at all, very tired being unable to move much and looking at me in his sad poor eyes and red eyeliners, "when are you gonna fix me??" at 10AM today, I gave him his last dose of metacom, and third buprenex dose, I pray he'll feel a bit better. he loves to bath himself and hasn't since broke his leg last monday, the 27th of shortest month - he's all helpless, hissy and greasy. not the miles I know.. :(

my net - as posting this through my pager browser, I just was on phone with technican, they finally found why my net has been so grouchy lately - its lovely enemy has been visiting, virus! (shown in their upstream trafficline) - they can't come out and antivirusize my computer until this tuesday. thankfully I have this pager as much as miles needs it right now for correspondences of help & supports. I hope pager stick with us all way until net feels better, it has been acting strange lately too - if you haven't seen any next post from me, you know why! and will respond to PMs as soon as I read them.

the sick guy - who bargined in & kicked my poor baby is still not found. I just moved in a month ago, so I don't know my neighbors well yet. there has been a domestic violence fightings upstairs since, the police kept coming by, trashings have always frightened me and especially my confused ark. I've been trying to get a hold of the mother of two children who lives up there to get guy's name to pay the last $1,500 for miles' treatments but she haven't picked her chunky mails since I came back from new hampshire (the 27th evening). I don't know how else to find him as I am too late to make a report. :(

miles' possiblity of amputation - my weekend has already felt it has been a year until this monday, please pray that miles will have his surgery on the same day of consultation. what I was told, if the option is clear opted, and no other emergencies coming in - miles will be fixed on that day. I am sure miles will make it through this suffering weekend with lots of my love & comforts but I don't want him to live with any more pain.

last thing I want to add, I can't express enough how much I am very grateful for some generous hearts out there helping us with donations, words, hugs and love. IMOM.org (www.imom.org) have been wonderfully helping us with donations too! of course you hear it again, it means a lot to us but if I were out there in front of you, I'd give you a hug and crack you! please spare a thought and pray that everything will work out on surgery day - thanks so very much again dear ones.

((((friends in circle))))
..miserable miles & his meowmie

p.s. miles and I too am so very much thanking in heartful tears to every generous heart who spared a donation!!

edit - just saw kuhio's thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=100250) on IMOM miles, please take a check there.

momcat
03-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Many prayers being prayed for Miles and for you. Sounds like you currently have a bad situation going on but there's no excuse for hurting poor Miles like that! If the bottom feeder that did this is found (and I pray he WILL be) can I please take a few cracks at him?

Catty1
03-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Why on earth is it too late to make a report!!??!!?!

sandragonfly
03-04-2006, 11:59 AM
isn't it...? :confused: almost a week midnight ago miles broke his leg, I was too focused on miles getting through emergency help, (terrible conflicts with IMOM & veterinarians), the door frame is fixed.. since time has already ran out, all I can report is what the guy looks like... wouldn't that really help? :(

momcat, thank you and yes, you can! I pray too, I just don't know where on the earth they are..

Catty1
03-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Gina - if they know the place upstairs for all its violence, they could ask a few questions, couldn't they?

Just ask the police their advice. And IMOM too, they have seen a lot of this.

I know you are dealing with a lot...at least you can file a report with the cops.

hugs
Catty1

Karen
03-04-2006, 12:06 PM
You can make a report anyway, to at least have it on record. We know the police have been there before, they may have some record of that night, or maybe not, but you can at least make a report. If there's a history of domestic violence, the police may also know how to track down the guy, or at least the mother and children.

sandragonfly
03-04-2006, 01:34 PM
ok ok, I will.. this guy is third guy I saw, I can't say for sure if it was for upstairs but he bargined in, kicked miles, pushed me then was looking for someone and left so I assumed it had something to do with the mother and children. if not, that's my concern.

please, I didn't mean or wanted to bring it up and have this thread all focus on this coward. I'll see what I can do about it - let's smooch and love miles for now, ok? :)

Catty1
03-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Smooches for Miles!

:)

catmandu
03-04-2006, 02:39 PM
The Found Cats are very sad that thier Miles has been hurt,and send All The Prayers that they can that his leg will heal soon,and that he will soon be his Old Self Again.
And when Miles is in The Hopsital the Pet Angels Army will send in Visitors and Kitty Bags 24/7 to help Miles recover.
We are praying for You,Miles.

furrykidsmother
03-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Poor dear Miles!!! I hope that the medicine and pain killers have eased his pain a bit by now and that he will get through the rest of the weekend without to much pain. Poor guy, not feeling up to grooming himself, but after the surgery I am sure he will be the Miles you know and love.

As for the man who did this to him, I think it would still be a good idea to file a complaint with the police in case he should come back around for any reason, you want to keep yourself and Ark safe, but yes right now, let's concentrate our energies on good thoughts, prayers, positive vibes and (((((Hugs))))) for you and Miles!

Pawsitive Thinking
03-04-2006, 04:42 PM
just saw kuhio's thread on IMOM miles, please take a check there.

just have and just donated - wish I could afford more but hope it helps

rg_girlca
03-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts still on the way for precious Miles that his surgery goes well and major ((((((HUGS)))))) for you Gina.

I hope you do make a report on that sorry excuse for a human being. He not only abused your Miles, but also broke into your home. How scary that must have been for you.

sandragonfly
03-04-2006, 09:58 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif of course it helped, brody's mum! look at it again, the fundraising have finished reach the $700 goal by $751! all in just 18 hours? wow, this has to be the best thing ever happen to us, my special ark & I. :)

smoochies & angel army coming.. :D miles right now is under me/blanket, totally purring! I guess he was tensing my worriness earlier. . .smart cats!

once again, a dear thankyou ((((everyone))))!!

note - please read more in kuhio's update first if you're going to make a donation.

DJFyrewolf36
03-05-2006, 01:46 AM
Prayers and hugs on the way for Miles...and for you!

jazzcat
03-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Gina, I'm just now seeing all this and I'm just amazed at what you and poor Miles have gone through. Many prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

And yes, please do make a report.

sandragonfly
03-05-2006, 05:01 PM
thanks both.

gosh, this weekend have been going bloody slooooooooow. I just got back with three hours long walk with crayola to kill time. I can't wait to fall asleep (probably not tonight anyway) :rolleyes: and get up for our consultation tomorrow morning! I pray, pray and pray we'll do surgery on thee same day too.

miles today, he's doing marvelously grrreat! he acts like he has no broken leg, he walked around a bit - he wanted to!! :rolleyes: he really needed some easy exercise & fresh air around. this little lion ate his wet/dry breakfast very well, and had titantic loggies. ;)

time is ticking & ticking . . . . good thoughts going with us! I'll let you know more after - hugs,

..happy miles & anxious meowmie ..

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-06-2006, 04:37 AM
OMG, Gina, how on earth could I miss all this??? I am so sorry for both you and poor Miles!!
I hope you will understand why I didn't se this, as I am very sick right now too.
If this can help: tons of hugs for both of you!
Please Miles, hang in there; they will help you soon now! Don't worry about that missing leg, my Snoopy is completely happy on her 3 legs!!

furrykidsmother
03-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Anxiously awaiting an update. Hoping that something will be done for Miles today. Hang in there dear Miles, I hope that you will be feeling better real soon!

Continued prayers and ((((Hugs)))) to both of you!

sandragonfly
03-06-2006, 09:41 AM
I had to say good bye, he won't be with me for a couple of days.. so sad. :(

(see morning update here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1429561)).

thanks everyone for supporting words & PMs, I'll respond as soon as I can.