PDA

View Full Version : I just really need to vent.

Roxyluvsme13
03-04-2006, 09:55 AM
You dont have to reply or anything, I just need to vent really badly.
My life is so stressful right now. I have a million things to worry about. Roxy, and Lily, school, band, my future 4 years of high school, my mom,....and the list goes on. It's really making me upset and I'm being really b**chy. To make it worse, my "so called friend" just said I was a a terrible pet owner. It makes me want to cry how stressful this all is. I just can't take it anymore. I'm only 13. Should my life have to be this stressful?
Thanks for Listening.
Briana

moosmom
03-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Bri,

Your friend owes you an apology. You've got SOOOOOOOO much going for you at such a young age (I don't mean to sound like your Mom). Life itself is stressful. At ANY age. I would talk to your friend and ask her WHY she said that and tell her she owes you an apology.

There are things about MY very best friend that annoy me at times, but I would never EVER think of telling her, as that is the way she is but I love her anyway.

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I wish there was some I could do to make you smile.

How about this...

"Oh Briana, you are the essence of beauty and I am in awe of your magnificence!!!" "Don't be sad, I love you!!!"

HUGS and KISSES MooShoo

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pc5da4eedfd32340bf6ffb36ac26ada47/f79b43fa.jpg

Roxyluvsme13
03-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Haha, that made me laugh. Mooshoo is adorable :D
Well, she said I was a bad pet owner, because I'm going to work tonight with my mom, and Lily is going, too. Lily's boyfriend is there, and Lily is now almost 5 months old. Her boyfriend is about 6 months. She said that I was taking a risk of getting Lily pregnant, and if she got pregnant she'd never talk to me again. But there really isnt a risk, because they've played together millions of times before, and Lily hasnt even had her first heat.

dab_20
03-04-2006, 10:28 AM
I know what you mean, I'm the same age and have got a lot of things on my plate right now, too.

All I can say is I hope you feel better. Your friend really owes you an apology.

Roxyluvsme13
03-04-2006, 10:41 AM
She did apologize, and that helps a very tiny bit.

I_luv_rusty
03-04-2006, 11:04 AM
I really have no advice, but if you really just don't wanna be her friend anymore. Then just tell her nicely and tell her your really sorry and she hurt you. Or it will end up with more stress....

Alysser
03-04-2006, 12:03 PM
((HUGS))! Im sorry you have to deal with this. I know how it feels. :(

Miss Z
03-04-2006, 12:16 PM
You really seem to be having a rough time Bri! At least your friend has apologised, so that makes things a little better. You know what i do in times like this? Just sit back and breathe. Seriously, sitting down quietly for a bit really helps. Then i just try and concentrate on all the good points in my life, like pets, family, horse-riding etc. Another thing which i used to do, and don't laugh:rolleyes: , is make a praise page. Basically, find yourself a little piece of paper and draw little characters on it, each with a speech bubble which says something good about you. Try it!:D

Roxyluvsme13
03-04-2006, 01:04 PM
thank you everybody:)
Nice Idea Miss Z! :D

dogzr#1
03-04-2006, 03:04 PM
I know what you mean! I have a million things going on! But somehow I manage to keep it inside... it never really shows. Well hugs to you and I'm glad your friend apoligized. :D :)

jackie
03-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Donīt let yourself get worked up over things you cannot change.

moosmom
03-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Jackie's right. She apologized, now move on. My best friend and I fight all the time. But we work things out. That's what friendship is all about.

Roxyluvsme13
03-05-2006, 07:09 AM
I never planned on stop being her friend. I still love her, because I've sadid some not so nice things to her before, too. We fight alot, but we still love eachother :D