PDA

View Full Version : Another Cat Pile for Laura

catmandu
03-04-2006, 09:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/Picture1543.jpg
JJJ3,Rocca and John Hancock
All in a Nice Pile!

momcat
03-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Wow! I'd love to be somewhere in the middle of that pile up!!!

Laura's Babies
03-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Opps, sorry Gary, I went to get my girls today and that is always a pretty long ordeal..

I swear! They look so warm and cozy there that I could just jump through the monitor and join them!! I am SO glad you have a digital camera.... you DO, don't you?

LOVE DEM PILES!!!

rg_girlca
03-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Oh Laura, I'm glad you asked Gary for another Cat Pile.
How I enjoy seeing them myself. :)

They always bring such a smile to my face. :D

catmandu
03-04-2006, 10:02 PM
I Do
And Its An International Gift
From Koxka In Catalonia Spain
And Kim From Murfreesboro Tennnessee.
And Appreciated By Me And Dreaded When I Try To Get The Found Cats To Pose
Yet Again.

Laura's Babies
03-04-2006, 10:20 PM
:D Mine hate that dreaded flashie box thingie too. They will look right at it until they hear me press the button and it delays a second or two before it actually takes the picture, JUST long enough for them to turn their heads and miss that flash in the eyes! (and that PERFECT shot!).. Well, I am not surprised that Kim had a hand in seeing you got that camera, that must have happened while I was at work. She is just the sweetiest person and I think maybe she must love you a bit too, like the reast of us here!

I love those piles, I can't say that enough and I do enjoy your pictures that you post of all your angels, porchies and residents at your hotel. (You can slip one of yourself in here now in then if you like too!)