PDA

View Full Version : Ew.. Pray For Molly & I

BC_MoM
03-04-2006, 01:23 AM
So it's about 12:45 tonight and everyone's asleep. My Mom's in the bathroom upstairs (I didn't know what she was doing at the time) and my brother just walked in the door. Molly wasn't in her crate yet so I let her go up to see him.

After he went in his room and closed his door, I didn't hear Molly anymore so I went upstairs to find her. Where was she? In the bathroom (Mom had just left and gone back to bed) and had some kleenex in her mouth with what I thought was yogurt.

So I scold her and bring her back down here.

I don't know what I was doing, but I didn't see Molly so I go back up and she's licking at a towel in the laundry pile.

"Ew. MOLLY, NO! BAD! What are you doing?!"

And my Dad says from bed, "What's she eating?" and I say ".........IS THIS PUKE?!?!?! DID MOM PUKE?!?!" And he says, "Yes.."

UGH!! MOLLY ATE HUMAN PUKE! AND I HANDLED IT WITH BARE HANDS! Molly was covered in puke so I washed her off with hand soap.. friggin GROSS!

I must have washed my hands and arms at least 10 times and scrubbed them good. I can't stand the flu.

Please pray that Molly doesn't throw up in her kennel tonight and pray extra hard I don't get the flu. I'm terrified of throwing up. :(

animal_rescue
03-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Ick!!! Yes, you'll be in my thoughts because I know I would hate for that to happen to me! Besides Maggie threw up twice today and I wasn't to happy about cleaningi it up.

Vette
03-04-2006, 01:42 AM
Awww

*huggies*
all paws and fingers crossed for you two!!

dab_20
03-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Ewww that must've really sucked. Fingers and paws crossed that you don't get the flu. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Roxyluvsme13
03-04-2006, 10:44 AM
That's disgusting! Poor Jess.
(((HUGS)))

Alysser
03-04-2006, 11:25 AM
E-W-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry about that. I hope your both okay!

k9krazee
03-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Yick! Wishing you two the best :)