PDA

View Full Version : puppy breath!

lute
03-03-2006, 09:57 AM
i'm sitting at the computer with a 9 week old shih tzu puppy!!! getting my puppy breath fix! :D :D she's my grandma's new baby. and boy is she a CUTIE! i think they are going to name her Pepelulu. unique name, but it fits her in a cute little way. just had to share! :)

i don't have any pics yet. sorry.

elizabethann
03-03-2006, 10:00 AM
mmmm...i love puppy breath.

Roxyluvsme13
03-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Oh how I miss puppy breath....Lute do you have any news on getting Jake back yet?

lute
03-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh how I miss puppy breath....Lute do you have any news on getting Jake back yet?

it's not gonna happen. :( :( The breeder called back and told my dad he wasn't giving him back. Jake was a nicer dog then the breeder thought he would be and he wanted a reason to get him back. he wanted him in a show home where he would have a better chance of being finished. if that was what he wanted we could have worked something out. it didn't have to turn into this big mess. :( i still have respect for the breeder. he breeds some WONDERFUL dogs. he is just not the best business man. no hard feeling other then i feel like i was treated unfair.

i miss my Jakie more then anything ever! i want him back sooo bad! he's all i talk about. my parents keep saying "just start over with a new dane." it's hard for me to do because i loved Jake so much. :( sometimes i look at the wood puzzel Corinna's husband made for me. i can't help but cry. every little thing reminds me of him.

Roxyluvsme13
03-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Gosh Lute, I'm so sorry. That is absolutely terrible. The breeder should have decided this before you got Jake, and fell in love with him. Somewhere out there I know there is a wonderful GD just waiting for you. (((HUGS)))

k9krazee
03-03-2006, 02:16 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/kangashrew13/worthlesspics.gif

Pepelulu sounds adorable!!!

I'm sorry about Jake though :( I can't even imagine... :(

Suki Wingy
03-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Aw, so sorry! I met a dane guy at IKC who was saying how his mantle bitch went to a pet home, then she grew up and he took her back to be shown, that seemed rather rude to me. :confused:
Pepelou sounds cute though, lets have some pics! :D

Corinna
03-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Lute I had an idea if the breeder is in to showing and you want a dog. How about making him a deal. He teaches you to show and you go help him at shows and when he thinks your ready do some of his showing . Then you have time to save up to buy one but until then you still get to be around danes.
I have several freinds who have done that.

lute
03-03-2006, 09:51 PM
I'll get pics of Pepelulu as soon as i can! she's comming over to play with my pups tomarrow. :)

Corinna, that's a great idea. i kind of did that with sibes. i went to shows with Houston's breeder almost every weekend for a year. i might contact some exibitors about doing something like that.

Vette
03-03-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL that is a funky name. but its fun to say!!

what color is she?

lute
03-04-2006, 07:06 PM
she's black and white. i have a pic of her and a litter mate.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/100_1071.jpg
she's on the right.

new mom to a veiled
03-04-2006, 07:18 PM
That is such sad news about Jake :( ......Pepelulu is a doll

Vette
03-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Awww!!
what a little dool :D

Almita
03-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Awwww peplulu is adorable!