PDA

View Full Version : I'm a chipmunk too

wolf_Q
04-20-2002, 01:01 AM
Souraya I feel your pain...I just had 3 wisdom teeth, a filling, and a crown done today! It wasn't too fun I must say! The stupid pain killers have knocked me out all day, but they also made me throw up so I guess I can't take those anymore. Reggie's been under the bed all day (he's too big, poor dog, he gets himself stuck sometimes) and Smokey's been acting kind of strange. He's the kind of dog that comes to you when he feels like it, or when he wants something. But he keeps jumping up on the side of the bed wanting to be petted...what a sweetie. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-20-2002, 01:07 AM
:eek: OUCH :eek: WolfQ

Hope you are feeling better soon, too bad your pain killers make you sick.......... I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled out too..... BUT I AM WAY TOO CHICKEN, I JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO DO IT!!!! You and Souraya are WAY BRAVER THAN I !!!!!!!

LoudLou
04-20-2002, 01:54 AM
WoW! Hope you are feeling better soon. There is no pain like that of getting your teeth worked on or pulled. Almost 4 years ago they pulled ALL (27) of mine.:( Can you take any of the OTC pain meds? Call your Doc and see if they'll give ya something else? Hope Reggie and Smokey will give you lots of LOVES.

Sara luvs her Tinky ~ I hear ya 'bout being scared to get your teeth done. Don't wait too long especially if they have any decay in them. Tooth decay spreads to your other teeth. Don't want to be scaring anyone but I speak from experience and now I have a nice set of choppershttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/Miscmun.gif But I wish I could have kept MY own teeth.:o :rolleyes:

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-20-2002, 02:03 AM
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/Miscmun.gif
:D NICE CHOPPERS :D
Yeah Katie you are right, I know I need to go bad, BUT I'M SO SCARED. The hubby has been hounding me though,,,, it will happen soon enough. I just told him he would have to go in there with me so he could protect me from the pain :eek: Just kiddin they would have to put me to sleep to keep me in the chair.

sabies
04-20-2002, 03:28 AM
It takes a few days but you will feel better soon...hang in there :) :) :)

RachelJ
04-20-2002, 07:26 AM
I had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was in my twenties. For me, it wasn't too, and I am pretty much of a neurotic. These ladies have had a rough time of it, Sara, but just so you know it is not always that bad. Amy, I hope you feel better soon.

Logan
04-20-2002, 08:05 AM
Not you too, Amy!!! :eek: Bless your heart! I think you have appropriately named yourselves, Amy and Souraya, "Chipmunks".....after all this is "pet talk"! :)

One thing we know for sure is that you WILL get through it and be back to your normal self real soon! In the meantime, enjoy having others waiting on you hand and foot!! :)

mugsy
04-20-2002, 08:58 AM
I hope you are feeling better soon Amy and it doesn't take as long as it's taking poor Souraya. I would contact the doctor and see about getting a different pain killer. What did they give you that made you sick?? I have taken Vicodan and Darvocet and both work pretty well. Good luck and you're a braver woman than I am!!

Logan
04-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
:( Oh Amy:(
I'm sorry about your pain, no wonder you were working so hard on those pictures! If your all wondering what picture I'm talking about Click Here (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291890347&congratulation_page=Y) I hope you start feeling better soon!!!!:D
{{{{Hugs from Anna, Angus & Rox}}}}

Wow!!! Another good work, Amy!!! Anna, I know you have to be excited!!! :D Amy, I want one too, I'm just looking for the perfect picture of Honey and Lilly together for you.

Logan

momoffuzzyfaces
04-20-2002, 01:43 PM
Break out another Ice Pack! I sure hope you are felling better soon! When I had two of mine out, the pain killers made me sick too. I got along ok with just extra strength Tylenol.
At least it's all over but the getting well now.:)

wolf_Q
04-21-2002, 02:15 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm staying away from the evil pain killer, so now I'm not sick any more. I've been asleep for 2 days straight, I hope I'll be able to be awake tomorrow. Of course it's 1:15 a.m. right now so that's not helping! *sigh* Guess I'll go to bed now...heh....

p.s. Lol, I'm not brave....I've been putting this off for over a year, but last weekend one of them that had pushed through was killing me, so I decided I might as well get it over with!

AmberLee
04-21-2002, 11:13 AM
{{{Wolf_Q}}},

Sleep is what your body needs, you're doing just right. Hang in there, it does get better. So sweet that your fur-babies are worried about you.

BTW, just saw Angus and Roxy's picture. Awesome!!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-21-2002, 03:36 PM
OH Amy, I hope you are feeling better. Are you going to be out of school for a few days?

I am sorry that your pain killer made you sick :( Get someone to make you smoothies. My brother made the best strawberry orange smoothies. Yummy!

Gio
04-22-2002, 04:48 AM
Get well soon Amy. I hope you are feeling better!