PDA

View Full Version : Tyson's next nawtee adventure

Corinna
03-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Well he decided to "help" me with my bread baking today. I raise my bread on the radaitors in plastic bowls(thankfuly) I heard a smal thump then some really good lip smaking. Oh yes he had gotten the bowl of pizza bread off the radatior and was "sampling it . Not the dark pumpernickel that was Tim's, My bread!!!! He didn't get enough to hurt him but I expect a room full of great smells later fresh yeast . Geesh.
Vela how do you punish these guys when they look at you and then do that little butt Q dance. GGerrrrrr!!!! :D :rolleyes:

Daisy and Delilah
03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Uh oh! Not again Tyson. Could Mom be running low on patience sweetie? You had better behave yourself Mr. Busy Body ;)

Corinna-Who could resist fresh dough? Right Tyson? ;)

lute
03-02-2006, 05:21 PM
oh my goodness! i didn't mean to give you a troublesome pup. :o

as wierd as it may seem, i LOVE hearing these stories! i like knowing it's the boxer puppy that was tied to a tree now in his forever home. :D

Vela
03-02-2006, 05:27 PM
LOL Corinna! I can't punish my dogs=x They look at me with those eyes, and their wag their whole body. Even when they do something bad, somehow it turns out to be funny! I'm glad mine aren't ever TOO bad, but they have taken food a couple of times, not usually, but a couple. But they have to know EVERYTHING. What I am cooking, where I'm going, I can't even go to the bathroom in peace without them being right by the door the whole time. Gotta love the curious little buggers. I'm glad he's fitting in so well=) Sounds like he's making himself right at home!

Corinna
03-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Oh lute if you knew how true that cartoon is we are calling him Dyson sometines.
Vela so glad to know it's not just me. I can't help but laugh too.

anna_66
03-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Geesh.
Vela how do you punish these guys when they look at you and then do that little butt Q dance. GGerrrrrr!!!! :D :rolleyes:
LOL! I just had to laugh when you said this Corinna because Bon has quite the little butt dance himself and when he does it Mark starts laughing so bad there is no way he can punish him. So believe me, your not the only one who finds it hard to punish a butt wiggler;)

Guess you'll just have to pretend you have a toddler in the house again:D

lute
03-02-2006, 06:28 PM
ya know what's funny. if we punish gracie she just goes and does something else. like "get onto me will ya?!"

...so she gets away with a lot! :)

new mom to a veiled
03-02-2006, 08:27 PM
LOL...........maybe it's in the name!!!!! We get what I call a case of the wiggle butts from our guys!!!

Corinna
03-02-2006, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure what gets me the worst the wiggle butt or the deep seal eyes worse than spaniels I think they would melt ice bergs .

K9karen
03-02-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm so glad Tyson found such a happy home with so many goodies to steal!!! :D :D
Homemade pumpernickle? Next time you hear a thump, it may be ME! :p

lv4dogs
03-03-2006, 09:11 AM
how do you punish these guys when they look at you and then do that little butt Q dance. GGerrrrrr!!!! :D :rolleyes:

You don't. :p :D LOL

I have the same problem with Kaige & Raustyk, although Kaige is better at it than Raustyk is, way better. lol

RobiLee
03-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Awww, Tyson, you better behave yourself!! Ok, I got a big chuckle out of the wiggle q butt. Too funny. Oh, the joy of having a young one in the house;).