PDA

View Full Version : kari

finn's mom
03-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Well, I just remembered I hadn't put an introduction up...so, here goes...I started out on Pet Talk over two years ago as guster girl, and, really wish I had just stuck with that name, but, I couldn't log in on a computer I used at work for some reason, so, I had to create a new account. Between the two, though, I have over 8000 posts. Not to shabby. ;)

When I first arrived, I lived with my boyfriend and we had a Bengal cat named Lock. Lock is still living with Chris in Carrollton, Texas. He's a gorgeous boy. I also had a hairless rat named Luli and a dwarf hamster named Houdini Jingles. They have both since passed away, poor little souls.

Now, it's just me and Finn. I'll be 30 in September, and, he and I live in Columbia, South Carolina on the lake with my parents. He is loved by everyone. Finn was born on Christmas Eve 2003. He is absolutely wonderful. Very active, sweet, affectionate, and, goofy. He's been my constant companion, and, is the much better part of this package deal.

Pet Talk is a great place to be to talk about your furry family.

Nice to meet y'all. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
03-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi to one of my most very favorite Pet Talkers of all Pet Talkers! You know me and the girls love you and Finn Kari :) It's a pleasure being on this board with you two :D

Cat's Meowm
03-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Hello Finn and Finn's mama! It will take me a while to learn all's names, but I'm loving it here.
Sorry about the babies you lost! Losing a pet is like losing a relative. :(

finn's mom
03-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Hi to one of my most very favorite Pet Talkers of all Pet Talkers! You know me and the girls love you and Finn Kari :) It's a pleasure being on this board with you two :D

The feeling is completely mutual. ;)

finn's mom
03-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Hello Finn and Finn's mama! It will take me a while to learn all's names, but I'm loving it here.
Sorry about the babies you lost! Losing a pet is like losing a relative. :(

Yes, it is...they are like family...just like my quote says, "the idea that some lives matter less...". It's so very true...no matter how tiny or short lived a life is, it's still hard when it's lost.

Alysser
03-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Hey Kari! Nice to meet you agian. :p

Lori Jordan
03-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Welcome to pet talk