PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back!

Laura's Babies
03-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Yea, I am back too but LOOK who is back home again too!!! Remember these two?
Yetta
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1904.jpg
Klinger
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1911.jpg
The two of them together
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1910.jpg

My buddy Mike is back from Texas and is suppose to stay home now, boy, did I miss these two sweeties!! Yetta is a 15 pounder now and Klinger is 13 pounds and they both are beautiful and glad to see Aunt Laura. They spent the night with me last night and have enjoyed themselves this morning, exploring my house. Yetta's coloring is changing and her colors are getting darker, especially on her face. She is still the lovely girl she always has been and Klinger is just the handsomest hunk of black beauty he always was.

We had a wonderful trip out this time, I got a new stove on the boat and finally could bake my heart out. Had a wonderful crew that were some of the best eaters I ever cooked for! They ate everything, meat, veggies, bread, deserts and emptied every pot, just about every meal without anyone hogging anything. It was such a pleasant trip and passed by so fast!

For those of you who have not heard the most EXCITING news, EDDIE IS HOME!!!! He was discharged from the hospital on Feb. 9 and I was having FITS!! I wanted to be there so bad I was just crazy! He will have to go to physical therapy for 18 months, every day (close to home!!!) in the beginning but can you imagine, being home after 9 months of hospital??? If I had been off, I would have hopped on a plane and been there for his homecoming. She kept it very under wraps that he was discharged so she could surprise the people at church when he walked in Valentines Sunday and she pulled it off and surprised the whole church! She said they stood up and clapped their hands when he walked in, embarressing him to death and asked her what he was suppose to do. She told him "Tell them Thank You and sit down!". He also go a brand new grand daughter just a few days before his discharge so I know it was a extra thrilling time for him.

He is doing so much better at home, has far more room to move around in, can eat whenever he wants and she said he is eating everything in sight and now the risk is him getting another staph infection is just about GONE!! The news is just so good and I am ONE HAPPY MAMA!!!

I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

moosmom
03-02-2006, 09:27 AM
WELCOME HOME LAURA'S BABIES!!!!

It's so good to have you back!! Hope Eddie is healing nicely.

Those furkids are huge!!! They look wonderful. I am SOOOOOOO glad to have you back posting again!!!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Donna

catnapper
03-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Welcome back Laura! We missed you!!!!!

Glad to hear things are going so well -- best of all that Eddie is home again!

catlover4ever
03-02-2006, 09:31 AM
We missed you too. WELCOME HOME!!!!!

I have to say that I don't remember Yetta or Klinger but boy oh boy are they lookers. :) :) :) I'm so happy to hear that Eddie is home.

Once again welcome home and now it's time for you to get caught up.

catmandu
03-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Eddie will do much better out of the Hospital,and we are so pleased to hear that he is well on the road to recovery.
Thats Wonderful News.
And its great that you have Yvette and Klinger as well.
But the Best News is that Eddie is Well,and the Found Ctas ,Porchies and Angels all say
CONGRATULATIONS EDDIE!!!!

Laura's Babies
03-02-2006, 09:47 AM
I need also say THANK YOU to all those who prayed for Eddie and sent cards during this trying time last year. I do believe it was the power of prayer from all over the world that brought him this far in his recovery and the cards that lifted his and Regina's spirits, from people they didn't know. Just to know there are people out in the world that take time to acknolage you during a time like that means so much to a person. He was not use to getting so much attention but I can tell you, he handled it well and it did lift him up, more than words can say.

He still needs prayers as he still has a long road ahead in rebuilding his body and his life. He has come such a long way but still has a long way to go. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!! Your suppport and concern also help me a ton too so I need to say THANKS for helping to hold me up too!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Welcome home, Laura! SO glad to hear everything is going so well for Eddie. :D I can just see that church all standing and clapping for Eddie - that Regina, she's a sneaky one. ;) :D And if Eddie got a new granddaughter, that means you got a new great granddaughter - congratulations!

This is the rainbow at the end of the storm. Enjoy! :D

Killearn Kitties
03-02-2006, 10:10 AM
This is excellent news all round!! :D Hope Eddie just keeps getting better.

Corinna
03-02-2006, 10:27 AM
Great to have you back and with so much terrific news. Wow!!!

Craftlady
03-02-2006, 10:32 AM
That is wonderful news that your son in home.

AlleyCat
03-02-2006, 11:18 AM
What a great thread !!!

Welcome back, Laura !!!

And how nice it is to have so many good things happening right now, especially with Eddie back home again. Cheers for all of you ! :)

jenluckenbach
03-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome home. And with such wonderful news about Eddie. :D I am smiling "ear to ear".

icedtea
03-02-2006, 08:55 PM
welcome back laura! how fab toseeyou again!

who is eddie?

QueenScoopalot
03-02-2006, 09:41 PM
WELCOME HOME AGAIN LAURA & EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D How on earth did Regina keep that from you for almost a month? :eek: I'm so happy your son is finally out of the hosptal, and home where he can really start the healing.....complete with a new grandbaby. ;) :)

rg_girlca
03-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Welcome back Laura. :D

Talk about LES reading that Eddie is finally home. I know he will begin to heal much faster being home with his loved ones and to have a new grandaughter to boot. Gosh, can't get much better than that. :)
Eddie will still be in my prayers that he continues to do well. I'm so happy for you Laura. Happy that you had a great time at work, happy you got a new stove and very happy that you have your Eddie back home. :D

Wow, has Yetta ever grown from that adorable widdle kitty in the red wagon.
She is one pretty girl and Klinger is one handsome boy. :)