PDA

View Full Version : Minature English Bulldog

Tina Banana
04-19-2002, 04:03 PM
hey guys i know that i'm new here but i wondered if anyone knew where i could find an INEXPENSIVE mini english bulldog... i want to get one for my friend... i just dont know if its possible to find one.

Roxanne

Tina Banana
04-19-2002, 04:04 PM
here is a picture of my friends in cailfornia
he's perfect!!

mugsy
04-19-2002, 06:33 PM
Oh my....what a cutie!! What a face. I would try petfinder, but I wouldn't hold out much hope of finding one in rescue...they're too expensive.

Logan
04-19-2002, 06:43 PM
Oh my! I have never seen a miniature English Bulldog!! What a cutie!! Ia m HUGE English Bulldog fan, and anyone that knows me, knows that I would love to have one someday. Now I'm going to have to think "miniature"!!!

Sorry I'm no help with your question, but thanks for posting that picture! :D

mugsy
04-19-2002, 07:00 PM
Roxanne, I went to petfinder and there are 46 English Bulldogs that need homes, but I didn't see any minature. Is that the same as a French Bulldog??

Karen
04-19-2002, 09:14 PM
I've never heard of a "minature" English bulldog, either, nor has my trusty book of dog breeds. The French bulldog doesn't look like the English at all - they have biiig ears that stand up, and aren't as "triangluar" in build, their face is more square than the dish-plate-round of an English bulldog, but they ARE smaller ...

Tina Banana
04-20-2002, 06:29 PM
they are so cute
i love them and i dont like english bulldogs heh
the french bulldog is nothing at all like the english bulldog...