PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Cinderella!

Sonia59
03-02-2006, 04:03 AM
Oh Cinderella you have such a cattitude! :D And what a delicate beauty you are!

I see that you also have perfectly succeeded in the education of your favourite human slaves :D ;) And they love you for that!

Happy COTD, dear Cinderella!

chocolatepuppy
03-02-2006, 04:59 AM
Cinderella, you're such a pretty girl! Sounds like you keep things under control at your house. ;) Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you! :)

kb2yjx
03-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Cinderella, the DIVA!!! And so deserving of being our COTD!!! Aren't ALL cats a bit quirky? You sound like you have things at your house well in paw!!! MANY more years of love to you sweet girl!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Donnaj4962
03-02-2006, 08:34 AM
Cinderella.... you are truly beautiful and certainly live up to your name! I just love the pose you have struck in your picture! You look like a true diva, as if everyone should pay attentio to you and you alone! Congratultions on COTD! Hope your day is full of fun and lots of luvin"!

catmandu
03-02-2006, 09:21 AM
Thats funny that you and Your Companion have the same nickname.
I would love it if people referred to my Big Cat as Moose,and Me Big Moose.
Then I would have to find a Lady called Midge.
Cinderella is such a beautiful Cat ,and has found something better than a pumpkin that turns into a Coach.
She has a Furr Ever Home with Guardians that thruly love her,and appreciate her purrsonality.

Sometimes there are Happily Furr Ever Endings in Real Life Too.

The Found Cats,Porchies and Angels All send a Fairy Tale MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Cinematic Cinderella COTD!!!

blue girl
03-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Cinderella, what a beauty you are--I'm sure all the Princes are after you! You are a spoiled little girl, and rightly so.
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!!

DrNiblik
03-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Tag, Cinderella! What a pretty girl you are!! Have happy COTD!!!

Killearn Kitties
03-02-2006, 11:59 AM
What a lovely girl you are, Cinderella, and such excellent taste! Sipping fine teas, and reading on your silk cushion. What a life!

I hope your day today is just purr-fect, in honour of your Cat of the Day status! :D

Dan Holder
03-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Great kitty. Perfect fit for her human, too. Hope they share many more years together.

sasha the cat
03-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Mew, mew, dear sweet girl. You are so delicate and beautiful and such a cute photo -- with your tail across your sweet paws! Your Meowmie is so lucky to have such a darling companion cat. Celebrate today -- your day as Cat of the Day -- because you are so deserving of the honour.

Live long, healthy, happy, always loved and cherised darling Cinderella. You are a very purrcious and beautiful Princess. Lots of kittykisses and headbumpies from me, Norman the Cat, King of the Castle in Montreal, Canada. Sie sind eine sehr hübsche Mädchenkatze. Sie haben mein Herz gewonnen.

Norman the Cat & purrents, KatMa & Paw-Paw

Jax
03-02-2006, 03:41 PM
What a most gorgeous German kitty you are, sweet Cinderella! You look so coy yet most diva-like with your gorgeous simmering eyes, lovely form, and your tail curled daintily around your feet!! Too cool!! :cool:
Congrats to BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL CINDERELLA!! GUTEN NACHT! :) :D :)

orangemm
03-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Beautiful Cinderella, you have your hoomans wrapped around your little paw! Such a pretty girl you are, and so opinionated. Good for you!

Congratulations to a lovely sweetheart, our Cinderella!

Enjoy your day!

Cat's Meowm
03-02-2006, 04:38 PM
An extra cup of tea to sweet Cinderella on this her special day! Con-cat-ulations!

tatsxxx11
03-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Greetings gorgeous girl! Oh, what a little charmer you are!!! How I love that apple round face and that big, beautiful smile! Well, why not smile? You certainly are living a fairy tale life! hehehe Ok now Cinderella, give us the real scoop as to just what goes on at infamous "#*1" :D;) Congratulations sweetheart! What a wonderful, most deserving choice you are for our Cat of the Day nod:) Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Cinderella!:) Hope your and your proud peeps are, did, continue to enjoy a super fab "top cat" celebration!:D