PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2nd Birthday, Remus!!

DJFyrewolf36
03-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Hey yall! Just checking in to wish my big boy a happy purrthday! While at the shelter a couple of days ago (rescuing my MILs dogs, but thats a whole different story) I talked to the lady at the front desk and she said that they figure that Remus was born right around the end of February. I kind of celebrate it along with my wedding anniversary, which is odd to think about because its entierly possible that the day I got married (28th feb, 2004) my boy was being born into this world. :). I celebrated the day by spending time with both the hubby and Remus. Remus got a few new toys and of course his favorite treats. Spook got a couple of good swats in on him though lol.

Hope every one is well!!

Peace!

Fyrewolf

jazzcat
03-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Happy Birthday Remus!!!

Maybe you can persuade your meowmie to share some new pictures of you and the kitty gang.

Laura's Babies
03-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Happy Birthday Remus!! Time sure flys by when they come into our lives, it is hard to believe how fast they grow up and become "adults"...

catlover4ever
03-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Happy Birthday Remus!!!

Hope your day is extra special!!!

PS We need some pictures of you....soon I hope ;)

catmandu
03-02-2006, 09:42 AM
A BIG HAPPY SECOND PURRTHDAY TO Remus,and may you have Many Many More.

krazyaboutkatz
03-02-2006, 11:34 AM
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY REMUS!!! I hope you have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you. :)

DJFyrewolf36
03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Hey ebrybody, Remus here...

Meowme sez that as soon as paw paw figgurs out how to make the flashy thing on his phone send picturs to the computer, they'll be lots of shots of all of us! (especially ones of me being cute and beating up the other two ha ha :) )
I just don't understand computers and such. If I did, I'd just fix it myself!

Lots of Love

Remus K. Maru

PS Thanks for all the purrthday wishes!

Catsnclay
03-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Wow, 2 years old already??!! Happy Birthday big boy!

And a happy Anniversary to your mom & dad, too :D

When you do send pictures, send some baby and now pictures......I just love to see how much they have grown and changed.

rg_girlca
03-02-2006, 10:17 PM
A very HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY REMUS!!!

I hope you day if filled with lots of special treats. :)

Hope your daddy figures out how to send those pictures soon. :)

Killearn Kitties
03-03-2006, 03:36 AM
Hope you had a great day, Remus, full of presents and treats! We are looking forward to seeing you again. :D