PDA

View Full Version : Phred how are you?

Corinna
03-01-2006, 08:52 PM
I haven't seen any thing from you in a while. how are you and the kids doing. Miss the kids stories.

Daisy and Delilah
03-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Yes, I was wondering about you too Phred. How are you feeling? Is everything okay? Please keep us posted. We think about you all the time :)

zippy-kat
03-01-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm not around all that much but I do think of you often. Continually praying for your health and happiness! :)

slick
03-01-2006, 09:45 PM
You've been on my mind too, Phred. Please check in and let us know how things are.

Cinder & Smoke
03-01-2006, 10:59 PM
;)

:0

FurKids and "Happiness" are A-OK ~ Fine ...

Health is a work in progress ... Heart is still workin;
Kidneys need some work.

Don't worry too much - I'm trying not to! :p

Sister Visiting from Maine for Monday > Saturday (early morning) ...
little busy trying to be polite to her. (And hiding the :eek: dust!)

Daisy and Delilah
03-02-2006, 06:44 AM
Hang in there Phred and thanks for checking in. Please let me know how to hide dust. I have plenty of that here too and I can't seem to hide it ;) Take care and kisses to the furkids. Have phun with your sister :D

Rachel
03-02-2006, 01:52 PM
;)

Sister Visiting from Maine for Monday > Saturday (early morning) ...
little busy trying to be polite to her. (And hiding the :eek: dust!)

Hey, maybe you can put her to work chasing that dust. You know you have been feeling rather poorly lately, hence the state of affairs around the house and, well, you could use a helping hand. ;)

Corinna
03-02-2006, 01:58 PM
glad to hear from you . I was thinking those silly critters had tied you up and wern't letting you near the keyboard. Can't wait for more stories ,my daughter alsways asks (when she visits ) if there have been Bowser updates or furmutt adventures. your cheap entertainment. :D :D
Health issuse always work in progress I have diabetes so I totally understand that kidney thing.

Laura's Babies
03-02-2006, 05:12 PM
HI PHRED! Glad to see you are still here and keeping watch on us! I am real glad you are doing better now and I can get you off of my "Worry List"..

Corinna
03-02-2006, 06:19 PM
I posted that before the events last night.

Almita
03-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Phred I'm glad everything is a ok! You are still in my prayers! I'm glad everything is better now! Thanks for checking on us we are always here for you!

NoahsMommy
03-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Thanks for starting this thread, I was worried about Phred too!

Nice to hear you're doing well. Keep up the good work with your recovery. :)

((((((Phred))))))

slick
03-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Good to hear from you Phred. If you are busy until Sat morning, then maybe we can took forward to hearing some weekend "tails". ;)

Sudilar
03-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Glad you are ok, Phred. Was wondering, too.