PDA

View Full Version : emailing Pet Edge?

slleipnir
03-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Everytime I e-mail them, I get a failure notice for the mail...Is there some way to do it? I need to know how much my order is going to come to in cnd as well as the shipping cost....

Kfamr
03-01-2006, 08:08 PM
I've never tried e-mailing them (I always order over the phone)
You could try calling them, they are VERY helpful!
1-800-329-6372

slleipnir
03-01-2006, 10:35 PM
I kinda had a lot to order...I might have to cancel stuff if it's too much, which is why I wanted to do it online. I'm sure they would want to murder me if I called....I may have to though.

Corinna
03-01-2006, 10:52 PM
could it be becouse of being canadian?

slleipnir
03-01-2006, 11:07 PM
My e-mail though? It doesn't say I'm Canadian...I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada?

Corinna
03-01-2006, 11:37 PM
just a thought and they can tell from your server. i had it happenonce when i was going to order something from China .

K9karen
03-02-2006, 01:07 AM
If you keep your order in your cart for too long (I forgot the exact time limit), it will be automatically cancelled. Also, if you "Pay by check" and they don't receive it within a week, they should send a reminder letter and a deadline. Did you check the "My order" line or "history"? I email my orders constantly with no problems. I think your total amount, including shipping fees/taxes etc, should show in your "cart"

wolf_Q
03-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Usually you can go through almost the entire order placing process (including filling out your info) and see shipping total before you have to *actually* place and pay for the order completely. It will probably say "confirm order" or something similar and you'd have to click that before the order is finalized, the shipping and order total would be shown before that. If it's too much you can go back and take things off. I hope that made sense.

p.s. I've ordered on the phone and asked questions/taken items off and they've always been fine

Crazy-Cat-Lover
03-02-2006, 01:33 AM
From their website...

For orders shipping outside the United States and US Territories, the order processing fee is:

Merchandise Subtotal & Processing Fee

Under $150.00 ($14.99)
$150 to $499 ($7.99)
$500 or more (No Fee)

If your merchandise subtotal reaches $275 or more*, we'll pay half of your Standard Ground Shipping costs within the contiguous 48 states.

*Excludes plastic and wire crates, grooming tables, tubs, dryers, large bin storage containers, UPS oversized items and motor freight items.

slleipnir
03-02-2006, 07:10 AM
I did end up ordering it...however, it seems my credit card was charged like $100 dollars more than they said it cost? :confused: It added everything up..like shipping and additional fees....I'm waiting for my statement to update so I can see if it was THEM or something else I might have bought that I forgot about. I'll flip if it was an extra 100 that was like a hidden fee..I can't afford it.