PDA

View Full Version : Very Confused.

dab_20
03-01-2006, 09:34 AM
I got my new digital camera, took a bunch of pictures, and uploaded them on my computer. I have to use the Kodak Easyshare, that's where I upload the pics instead of my regular 'My Pictures'. Well I did and went to photobucket.com and hit browse to find my pics, well I clicked on Kodak easy share and there is just a bunch of numbers and letters! Very confusing... I don't know which is my pictures. Can someone help me?? :confused:

DugansDad
03-01-2006, 10:02 AM
You should be able to upload photos into "MY Pictures" folder. During my setup it asked where I would like mine to load to. Without instructions for your camera it's hard to tell, but you should have that option.

dab_20
03-01-2006, 10:25 AM
I did choose that option so it loaded to My Pictures ON Kodak Easyshare, instead of my regular computer's My Pictures.

prechrswife
03-01-2006, 10:28 AM
I just was helping a friend with this the other day (which was really interesting, considering I am a Mac user and haven't dealt much with Windows XP). Anyway, using the browse function, she could not get to the photos going through the Easy Share link on her desktop. We had to go into her documents folder and then into the pictures folder to find the pictures.

dab_20
03-01-2006, 10:32 AM
OK I will try that quick...

dab_20
03-01-2006, 10:36 AM
It didn't work. :(

lv4dogs
03-01-2006, 10:42 AM
I can't remember how I set mine up but I have an easy share too.

When I open up my pics through something like photobuckets search, the pics come up, but if I go into my pictures & open them that way, just the file name (letters/numbers) come up. I have to then click on each one individually to see what pic goes with what file name.

Sorry that I can not be of much help. I'm computer illiterate.

caseysmom
03-01-2006, 10:52 AM
I have an easy share camera but I found it easier just to plug in the usb cord and go into explore and just treat the camera as another drive while it is plugged in, it will become something like the I drive.

I do this at work so I don't have to load all the pics on my work pc

k9krazee
03-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I have Koday EasyShare too...and I'm not quite sure I understand your question :confused:

Lets see if I understand...You go to photobucket to upload them, press browse, open the folder that they are in but you see numbers...like 100_033 (or something like that)? If thats the case you just on the little box in the right hand corner (the View menu) and select 'thumbnails'...I hope that made sense!

dab_20
03-01-2006, 02:20 PM
ok I did click on thumbnails searched the files... my pics aren't in there. :confused: