PDA

View Full Version : Samantha in Hospital

fritz03
02-28-2006, 09:34 AM
Samantha is in the hospital again.her mother Shannon had trouble waking her up,so she took her to Toronto Sick Kids.They found the cyst is gone and there is fluid in ther again,so they had to put a shun in again to drain the fluid,just when she was starting to creep and this happens.Marlene went to St.Michael's in Toronto for some and it showed nothing that had to be operated on.They don't want to as another operation would cause more adhesions and possibly more pain.Auntie Bev's father died early this morning and she is feeling sad.He was in his early to late 90's.At least he did get to see Fritz when he was a little puppy at a suprise party for him 4 years ago.

Daisy and Delilah
02-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Oh my goodness Barry! All this bad news for you all to have all at once. I'm so sorry to hear that Samantha is in the hospital having problems and my most sincere condolences go out to Fritzie's beloved Auntie Bev. I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for everyone. ((((HUGS))))

elizabethann
02-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Sorry to hear about Samantha and Aunt Bev's Father. Sending good thoughts your way. Take care.